WindurstKnights Forum Index Portal
 FAQ  •  Preferences  •  Links  •  Usergroups  •  Register  •  Profile  •  Log in to check your private messages  •  Log in
Calendar 
Calendar eventCalendar
Fri 27 May 2022
Sat 28 May 2022
Sun 29 May 2022
Mon 30 May 2022
Tue 31 May 2022
Wed 01 Jun 2022
Thu 02 Jun 2022

View next topic
View previous topic

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic
Rianna
Angry Elezen

Main Job: RED MAGE!
usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:33 pm  Post subject:  No Shortage of Asshat Players in FFXIV Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

This is why I HATE the random party crap. You end up playing with all the garbage players you got to avoid in FFXI.
Guess what? I'm the healer. I don't mind waiting 30 min to be able to seek again for 5 seconds. Suck it, retards. Go seek for another 2 hours.

Here's what players like these need to know (I will add to this list as I see fit):

1) Zerging is not zerging IF NOTHING IS DYING. Fight one mob at a time and you'll have only 3 mobs pounding the tank, not 4. Then it will be one less each time you kill another. So 4...then 3...then 2...then 1. Get it? You're retarded.

2) Spamming AOEs is not killing anything and you're not cool by doing it. Nothing can be slept or bound properly and nothing dies. They just all get a little hurt simultaneously. Then I run out of MP healing everyone because now there are 4 HP sponges (including me who will likely have more hate than at least 2 of you). Then we die together before the mobs die together. You're retarded.

3) The game has binds and sleeps for a reason. They have a reduced timer every time you cast it (the mob builds resistance and the duration is halved until it becomes useless). If I sleep something, it will last for 30 seconds. If you wake it in 2 seconds. My next sleep will only last 15 seconds. Then 7 and so on. You're retarded.

4) Dragoons, you are not backup tanks. You're an HP sponge. Don't fight a mob on the side. You're retarded.

5) If your healer is spamming heals NONSTOP, you guys SUCK. Tank needs to learn to use their DEFENSIVE abilities. DPS need to NOT think they are better than the tank if they can take hate. We don't care about your glowing e-P stick. You're retarded.

6) Black Mages/Thurmaturds:
- Sleep is a useful spell. Learn to have it somewhere on your macro bar.
- Read the NPC dialogue. They tell you to stay away from the pokey slashey thingies. That includes mobs. Please don't slap the mob with your little stick for 5 dmg every 3 seconds.
- If you're getting hurt and the WHM is casting AOE heals...you should really stand in range of those AOE heals (thus, somewhat near the WHM). This is for your benefit.
- If you die. 99% of the time, it's probably your own fault.
- You're retarded

asshat_players_01.png
 Description:
Yes, I left right after this little chat. You're retarded.
 Filesize:  90.44 KB
 Viewed:  3794 Time(s)

asshat_players_01.png

AION: Cleric 50/Assassin 50/other lowbie junk I'll never level

Last edited by Rianna on Sun Jul 20, 2014 8:37 pm; edited 3 times in total
Leo Gender:Female Monkey OfflinePersonal Gallery of RiannaView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Digonni
Angry Elezen

Main Job: Black Mage
blank.gif
PostPosted: Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:45 pm  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Yeah I remember back in the old days with pick up groups on ffxi! The plds would not heal themselves and it was me and a smn in a party with me doing all the healing! Most people just worry about filling up the party without realizing what jobs they need in there. I don't know how I was a good black mage when I was on satellite. My ping was 900+ and I couldn't stun a goblin bomb toss if my life depended on it! lol I recently learned that "Break" is a good spell when it sticks. Sleep and bind doesnt work well in 14? Is it based off magic skill? Not sure if they have stats like that where you can cap it. I'm sure they do though lol. Rianannaannanannanaaananannanananaa where's your precious Red Mage at? :P

Scorpio  Pig OfflinePersonal Gallery of DigonniView user's profileSend private message
Gummybear
Sybil's Researcher

Main Job: 75 BRD
usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:11 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

BLM: Chelsea Arcot
TERRIBLE BLM

Goes off and tries to solo any random mob. Does not sleep adds. Does shit AOE dmg lol.... Zerging isn't zerging when you take less then 3% off a mob after we kill one and it takes us like a full 30 seconds to kill one LOL...

Spams Blizzard II on one mob (thinks he's dps) maybe he thinks the added effect of Bind is a REAL advantage in an instance LOL.

So Chelsea goes off and starts hard nuking a mob marked [3] while the DRG and I are focusing on bursting one down.

Chelsea is almost dead. And because the shit healer which I won't name because while he's a crappy healer that let my hp always fall to 20% while doing his shitty 20-30 dmg nukes SUDDENLY realized that the BLM was ALSO dieing and starts spamming aoe heals which immediately starts pulling hate... This irritates me so much I let it chow on the healer while the blm and drg feverishly tries to save him lol...

I'm like HOW ABOUT focus on one and KILL it? Our DPS is shit.

Chelsea Arcot> My DPS IS GREAT!
Chelsea Arcot> Autisim much?
Gummy Bear> GTFO out of my party you shit blm.

DRG> LOL

Vote dismissed

DRG> I voted to kick him
Healer> Stop Fighting

Gummy Bear> Enjoy seeking, I'm glad I have a choice not to have to play with shit blms like you.

Gummy Bear> Abandons the instance.

OH NOES...

30 mins goes by...

Click Random Instance > INSTANT PARTY.

WVR CUL ALC
( :D)

Virgo Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of GummybearView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Gummybear
Sybil's Researcher

Main Job: 75 BRD
usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:34 am  Post subject:  The reward for leaving the shit party Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

After leaving the shit party with the crappy healer and shitty blm Chelsea Arcot I rouletted the low level dungeon and got into the IFRIT fight lol... OMG yay... 3 min fight. Good players too for such a low level fight.

So rewarding... I saved myself another hour of agony in 3 mins.

resolution.png
 Description:
After the Chelsea Arcot storm... A real boss fight, great graphics, an excellent healer! Kharma is so rewarding.
 Filesize:  275.16 KB
 Viewed:  3778 Time(s)

resolution.png

WVR CUL ALC
( :D)

Virgo Gender:Male Dragon OfflinePersonal Gallery of GummybearView user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteAIM AddressYahoo MessengerMSN MessengerICQ Number
Rianna
Angry Elezen

usa.gif
PostPosted: Mon Jul 21, 2014 1:58 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

Heya Diglets~
Actually the WHM is kind of like a RDM just with no enfeebles or dispels. At the pace of this game though, I have plenty to do between healing, DDing (when safe), and sleeping adds. Once I can dye my AF, you bet I'm dying it red =)))

And sleep/bind timers seem to be static, and mobs either are invulnerable or it lands. I haven't noticed anything like adjusted spell durations or resists yet. I think they simplified all that.

Leo Gender:Female Monkey OfflinePersonal Gallery of RiannaView user's profileSend private messageMSN Messenger
Rianna
Angry Elezen

usa.gif
PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2014 12:10 am  Post subject:  (No subject) Reply with quoteBottom of PageBack to top

High Level Asshats Everywhere!

And it's always the melee?!?!?! Why? Poor nice dragoons everywhere suffer from this terrible reputation. And yes, I cuss sometimes when people deserve it.

Gummy and I have done plenty of learning runs teaching everyone how to do the run and being very patient. Then you get people like this who expect the Duty Finder to give him an elite party? Seriously? Fix your brain, Lloyd Lavitz! LOL NICE NAME!

asshat_players_02.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  616.22 KB
 Viewed:  3372 Time(s)

asshat_players_02.png

Post new topicReply to topic View previous topicEmail to a Friend.List users that have viewed this topicSave this Topic as filePrintable versionLog in to check your private messagesView next topic

View next topic
View previous topic